F&P360: A one-stop-shop HR solution
Are your HR processes, like employee development, training and hiring, handled by various disjointed software solutions?
We know that managing HR processes and demonstrating compliance at the same time might seem to be an elusive dream, but with F&P360 compliance comes built into all of your HR processes. All you need in one solution.
- No more copy and pasting records from one place to another
- No more chasing attestations manually
- No more spreadsheets to track compliance
F&P360 for HR processes
Here is how F&P360 can solve all your HR needs:
- F&P checks identify new issues with staff – some fail
- Relevant SMFs actively oversee the F&P process and ensure appropriate reporting
- Competence assessment demonstrates that thought has been given to each specific role (including managers)
- Development plans are put in place as a result of F&P assessment
- Managers are adequately trained in the firm’s approach to F&P and understand what is expected of them
- A detailed F&P process has been introduced and integrated into existing HR/performance management processes (it covers what happens if someone fails F&P)
- F&P panels – which include senior managers – are convened to consider marginal cases
- Form has appropriate criteria and a robust process for identifying certification staff on an ongoing basis
- Regulatory references disclose misconduct/relevant concerns and are produced in a timely manner
- SMF can demonstrate ownership and involvement/oversight of setting the tone (and requirements) of the training
- Examples/scenarios draw out nuances of how the rules apply to each type of role
- Line manager or supervisor engagement with training
- Training is reinforced regularly and built into on-boarding
- Effectiveness of Conduct Rules training is assessed
- Training is put in the context of the overall regime
- Regime/Conduct Rules are presented as a step change in regulatory expectations
- Conduct is integrated into the F&P and performance assessment
- Assess effectiveness of conduct training through employees maintaining accurate and up to date records, raising trigger events knowing an event has arisen, being able to raise an alert knowing HR will respond appropriately.
- Manage talent vetting procedures and record keeping
- Capture and verify career and education history
- Automate job role and competency matching for new hires and employment changes
- Identify and manage skills gaps
- Record all interview notes and manage action items
- Develop job families and a competency database
- Automate personal development plans and upskilling
- Our LMS system also offers inbuilt and custom training and learning resources and allows you to assign and manage development within the same platform
Want to see how it works?
Get a demo from one of our team to find out more about our solution.